Friday, June 17, 2011

Another set of Progress photos!


There are no grey areas when it comes to success and failure.

Confused as to how many calories you should be eating per day?:

I found this article to be extremely helpful. It explains BMR (body metabolic rate aka your metabolism) and how many calories you burn while resting and such. It also tells you how many calories to subtract from how many you should be eating per day based off how much weight you want to lose. So if you’re not on a plan like I am with Weight Watchers, then check out this article and try to calculate how many calories you should aim for a day. It’s a good idea to give yourself a calorie range of about 200 calories (for example say you aim to eat between 1500-1700 calories a day). If I hit a plateau or anything with Weight Watchers, I’m thinking of trying this for a bit myself and seeing how it works.

However, you also have to factor in fat grams, which shouldn’t consume more than 30% of your daily caloric intake. Each gram of fat has 9 calories, so for someone who is eating 2,000 calories a day, they should not consume more than 66 grams of fat per day. Also watch out for saturated fats, which as we all learned in Biology, are the bad fats, as well as trans fats (the extremely bad fats).  Foods high in fiber are also good because fiber keeps you full longer.

The key to success is paying attention to what’s going into your body. Read your food labels!



me at 168 pounds suckaaa! my lowest since high school (3 years ago)!



idk if i should continue calling fat joe, fat joe. this guy lost mad weight. congrats.

Can’t really complain. :D With how windy and hilly it was and all…

So my trip is soon and I’ve got a lot of time on my hands since the semester is finally over. In this time, in order to make myself have my ideal body, I will do the following:

  • 30 days with no meat, meat flavoring or white rice (also avoiding other foods that will be decided later tonight)
  • Only one day with one (small) treat per week.
  • Only wearing makeup on the weekends when I’m going out + Daily skin regimen.
  • 3 hours of exercise per day except on Fridays.

I can do this. I will do this.

Not my best day but not bad. Bought One a day woman’s metabolism to try and help mine. I was thinking about finishing the ABC diet but am thinking I might stop loseing so I’m going to try the pills and see what happens. Updating my Progress blog PLUS I’m going to post a pic of my collar bones as thinsperation to remind myself I’m on the right track and to inspire you other lovely ladies and men that its possible to get what you want and feel good about yourself no matter what people say. xoxo 



Okay, I say I’m here to be honest, so these pictures are total honesty.  The “after” pictures are from 7 pounds ago, they are from the 75 pound down mark and they were honestly not intended to share on the interwebs, I took them for a good friend of mine in Iowa.  But eff it, right?  I don’t care anymore, I have nothing to hide, I’m working hard and want to keep track of and share that progress all the way even if I do have ugly slippers, gray roots at 29 years old, and make derp faces that I have to cover sometimes! 

Since I have finally been able to eat real food again I have gone wild with it I know I shouldnt have but I did I just felt sooo hungry I dont see how these girls can starve themselves by choice…I didnt really have a choice I had swelling and scabs in my throat and almost cried every time I took a drink of water but I still forced myself to have some kind of nutrients gees…But since tomorrow is a new day and not the end of the world I will be back on track I promise and I will post more too Im new with the whole blogging thing and I kinda forget that I can post things too…I can not wait till friday I will be taking my dogger to get a hair cut then take him for a long walk =]] I hope if I can get him in at the groomers. Oh and I forgot since tomorrow I will be back on track I will be able to eat right and do some exercising because I only have two tiny scabs left and they aren’t at risk for tearing open and bleeding so yay I will be fully back on track =]]]  I have about an hour and a half before I get my fiance from work going to see if we can stop by the store and get me some spinach for a salad tomorrow and some cucumbers =]]] Im way too excited about this but I want this soooo much I want to be healthy and have fun this summer and not think of everything I do as exercise/working out but good fun like swimming and badminton and other fun things to do in the summer whose with me??? Okay like I said a little too excited. =]]]]

So if you have actually read all of this WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!! We have made it this far we CANT stop now we have to keep going and be the best us we can be =]]]] Yay.

Todaloo

So, I was looking at facebook photos today. The first is a picture of my cousin and I from last Thanksgiving. The second is from my trip to Atlanta with her on Memorial Day weekend.

Woah! Hugeee difference. It was those photos from Thanksgiving that really made me want to change everything. Now, my arms still need hella definition against their resistance not to, but that’s not the point. I’m so embarrassed by those older photos and have to resist the urge to untag, but I’ve come so far, and I love it. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment