Thursday, June 16, 2011

(by gleby on Lomography)



Innsbruck Street on Flickr.  Photo taken by Yagiz Yilmaz in Innsbruck, Austria.



University of Innsbruck
Innsbruck, Austria

Only one more year…



untitled by chrisop on Flickr.



Innsbruck, Austria



Kitzbuhel, Austria (by Linda6769)



 3rd January 2011 - The 4 Hills Tournament, Bergisel - Innsbruck 

Just discovered something funny in my photos :D

At the first photo the paramedic girl does the poker face when Anders Jacobsen comes along and then suddenly when he passed her, she can’t take her eyes off him :D haha. 

[Okay maybe I’m the only one who thinks that this is funny :P And I apologize to the paramedic girl for publishing her here ]



That’s where I was yesterday at 2256m. It was freezing cold and I only was only wearing a t-shirt and jeans haha

but amazing, I love the mountains in my countries, unfortunately I barely get out of Vienna :(



One of my favorite cities in all of Europe. Innsbruck, Austria. No pictures can do it enough justice.



(by gleby on Lomography)

No comments:

Post a Comment