Thursday, June 16, 2011

Test drive: 2012 Volkswagen Passat

2012 Volkswagen Passat

I'll be honest -- I've been dreading this review ever since Volkswagen sent me the invitation to the press preview. The goals VW laid out for the new Passat were similar to those they made for the 2011 Jetta -- a bigger car that would offer the same premium feel as the old model at a lower price. I thought they missed the mark with the Jetta, and I said so in my review. I was worried that the same thing would happen with the Passat and I'd have to say so again, thereby eliminating whatever tattered remnants of good will I had left with the fine folks in VW's public relations department.

...

Read Full Post

Source: http://cars.about.com/b/2011/06/07/test-drive-2012-volkswagen-passat.htm

auto manufacturers industry all car manufacturers in the world auto-news.de auto market research

No comments:

Post a Comment