Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tim Kelleher @ 30 Seconds to Mars show in Innsbruck - Austria,...



my meet and greet pic from Innsbruck 12.06.11

the guys were awesome and you could really talk with them :)

cant wait for hamburg!

Blasbichlers Twentyone | 21 architecture students planning 21 bank robberies:

“At first glance the attempt to plan a bank robbery might sound like a post-adolescent prank. But it’s not, of course. Such a project claims most of the core competences of an architect. i.e. research and value the site (if of necessity), find out weak/strong aspects, think, imagine, anticipate, sense and develop a concept, sketch, think, design, rethink, reimagine etc., prepare action plan documentation, plan the time schedule, the costs. And well, in this case also an escape plan was asked.”

…perhaps i should study something, seems really interesting these days :)



end of concert



‘best’ picture from 30stm concert at the beginning



grün by c flatscher on Flickr.



Innsbruck - Austria 



taken by me - Innsbruck, Austria 



2 more weeks, I’ll be here!



Tim Kelleher @ 30 Seconds to Mars show in Innsbruck - Austria, 12.06.2011

Tim watched Antoine-Mr. Becks, during his DJ set, which he did as support for Mars.

PLEASE! do not remove the the credit! I know the pics are blurry as hell but a good friend of me made them for me! love her for that! 



Tim Kelleher @ 30 Seconds to Mars show in Innsbruck - Austria, 12.06.2011

Tim watched Antoine-Mr. Becks, during his DJ set, wich he did as support for Mars.

PLEASE! do not remove the the credit! I know the pics are blurry as hell but a good friend of me made them for me! love her for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment